FS SCUBAPRO LadyHawk BCD Size L W/Air 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joshr502

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is my wife's old BCD. She recently purchased a new one, so no longer needs this. It's a SUCBAPRO LadyHawk with Air 2, size L, Blue. LP Hose not included. BCD is in great shape, about 35 total dives in it. Yearly services have always been kept up with. After last years service, she only has 4 or 5 dives in it. I'm asking $300 OBO, plus $20 shipping. Here's a description from SCUBAPRO.

The Ladyhawk, Knighthawk and Litehawk back-floatation BCs incorporate an array of features which make them a truly complete package for divers who prefer a more streamlined profile.
This superior women's BC teams all the technical features you need in a back flotation jacket yet with a female-specific cut and design. This back flotation jacket is thoughtfully tailored to enhance the female diver's experience and represents a new dimension in optimized load distribution, freedom of movement and comfort.

• Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders
  • Quick-release integrated weight system
  • 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
  • Patented harness constuction
  • Streamlined air cell technology, and automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps
  • Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit
  • Dual zippered pockets with rollout pocket- easily accessible with an expandable compartment
  • Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad provide skin-friendly padding
  • Firmly padded, flexible cummerbund compensates for changes in the suit resulting from varying depths
  • Available with Balanced Power Inflator or optional AIR2 alternate air source

P1010041.jpgP1010042.jpgP1010043.jpgP1010044.jpgP1010045.jpg

How many times used? And why are you selling

This BC has about 35 dives on it. It is serviced annually and there aren't any problems with it. It's my wifes BC and we are selling it because she got a good deal on a new BC from the shop I work at. She wanted something shiny and new and doesn't want this one anymore. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom