Aeris Atmos LX BCD- Size Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I bought this about 7 years ago in college, and took it on a quick pool dive. It hasn't been in any salt water, and it has been sitting in my closet for years. I've moved back an forth (military), and now that I've finally got time to try and go diving, I found it's now too small for me, and want to send it off to someone who can use it.

The serial number is 131547. It has an integrated weight system (no weights), and no dry rot. I've recently applied silicone to the rubber parts, and tested to make sure there are no leaks after inflation (not in water).

Asking $300. I'm located in Ventura County, CA, so if I ship a long distance, the price may need to change. Payment can be coordinated via Paypal or cash if local. Hangar included. Thanks for looking! IMG_0847.jpgIMG_0848.jpgIMG_0849.jpgIMG_0850.jpgIMG_0851.jpgIMG_0852.jpgIMG_0853.jpgIMG_0854.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom