For Sale Scuba Pro Buoyancy Compensator Knight Hawk w/ AIR2 Alternate Inflator Regulator (M)
Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.
A robust and comfortable back flotation jacket that integrates numerous performance features to deliver outstanding comfort and easy handling.
* back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders.
* patented quick-release integrated weight system offers more comfort and convenience. Pouches accommodate from 10lb to 12lb each (depending on size) and are secured in aspecially0designed pockets with over sized buckles. Two rear trim pockets counterbalance front weights and provide a well-balanced swimming position
* 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
* Patented harness incorporates anatomically-shaped components to allow for even load distribution.
* Streamlined air cell technology.
* Automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps.
* Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit by following the diver's movements.
* Dual zippered pockets with roll-out pocket - easily accessible with an expandable compartment for varying amounts of accessories.
* Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad provide a skin-friendly padding for significantly more comfort.
* Firmly padded, flexible cummerbund compensates for changes in the suit resulting from varying depths.
* 1000 denier nylon, our heaviest material for maximum resistance to punctures and abrasions.
* Pre-bent stainless steel D-rings.