Halcyon harness with quick cinch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEDiver2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
halcyon harness with quick cinch system and light canister?pony bottle holder. Brand new, used once. $115.00 includes usps flat rate shipping to us48.

IMG_0251.jpgIMG_0252.jpgIMG_0253.jpgIMG_0254.jpgIMG_0255.jpg

Has it been cut in any way and can you "guesstimate" shipping to Toronto, Canada. I am definitely interested.

Has it been cut in any way and can you "guesstimate" shipping to Toronto, Canada. I am definitely interested.

Not cut. Harness is full length. Shipping to Canada via small flat rate box is $25

Thanks but according to what I read this morning I would have to use the Halcyon weight pockets (I currently have OMS). That would drive the price too high.

Thanks but according to what I read this morning I would have to use the Halcyon weight pockets (I currently have OMS). That would drive the price too high.

I use Hollis slide on pouches. Mount them upside down if you want ditchable weights. $25 for a pair.

Do you have to use the Halcyon plate for this set up?

Yes, but I believe Scubapro plate work with it as well.

---------- Post added June 2nd, 2013 at 06:40 AM ----------

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom