Singles Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

augurs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking for a singles wing with around 25-32 lbs of lift. It needs to have slots for cam bands too as I don't have a STA.

Prefer to not pay more than 150 shipped to 94595 but I'll look at all offers :)

45lbs is a bit big for singles. If you dive doubles the wings are awesome, I have one from them.

Yeah, I definitely don't want 45 lbs of lift, that's way more than I need. But that is a good deal for those who need bigger wings!

I've been looking for the same thing for a couple of weeks now and a backplate/harness.. I'm finding it's cheaper/better to buy brand new..every wing I have found used they wanted damn near as much as if u were to buy a new one....that being said I found the cheapest wings are hog wings look at diverightinscuba.com or cave adventures. Com

No it is not. The wing uses built in "ribs" on either side of the center that do an excellent job of keeping the tank in place. I sell a lot of these. I also use them myself.

Thanks Jim !! EXACT answer I was looking for. It's going onto a Hollis plate if that matters at all ?

The slots on the 32 lb wings are long enough that they fit most plates that have them. If youare able to, grab a ruler or tape measure and check the distance between slots - top of upper slot to top of lower slot and the distance from the top of the plate to the top of the upper slot. I can tell you for sure with that info. There was one run of wings a while back that had shorter slots on it. Those are all out there now. All the wings I have gotten in over the last six-eight months have had the longer ones. Note that the red black wings are very low or maybe even out of stock until june. they had five left last week and I took one of them. The all black versions are in. Can get those no problem.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom