WTB Tropical Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wader

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
HI all,
I am interested in buying a gently used tropical wing; something in the 17-22lb range. Thanks.:D

Still looking. Anyone have an extra one in the closet??

pm me with an idea what wing you are looking for

I have a zeegle express with octo deluxe strap packavery good condition I will sell. I don't use it since I got a SeaHawk and use it all the time let me know if you are interested

Hi there, i'm selling my 30# oxycheq Mach V which I have used extensively in the tropics. It's so streamlined around your tank that it works great even with the slightly higher lift capacity. I have a classified posting just below yours :)

I have a dive rite TREK wing pm if interested

Thanks.
I am currently using a 30 lb Oxycheq wing and really like it, but want a smaller one. Just 'cause :)

not it real familiar with the eagle express. Can I put the wing on my al bp?

---------- Post added May 14th, 2014 at 05:30 PM ----------

Thanks. I am currently diving with a 30 lb Oxycheq and really like it, but want to lighten it up a bit.

dont know much about the eagle express. Can I fit it to a al bp?

I've got a Halcyon SS with the weight pouches, i used to use for Tropical only, but it might be too much? You can certainly take the weight Pouches off (on the back plate)

Single tank just reduced to $225
If I can find the blasted post to edit it..

Back
Top Bottom