DSS Kydex BP (Long Pattern), DSS Torus26/LCD30 wing, DR Travel wing (not 360)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doh... I have a SS Long Pattern that I could sell you if you were interested.
I love my Kydex plate.

Thanks for the offer, but I just got a SS long plate (on here) last month. Love it! Want a Kydex for travel purposes (and possibly for weighting flexibility with doubles)

It took me a couple of years to scrounge one up around here...finally got the plate here, but got the wing new from Tobin as they weren't showing up. Exact same thing you are looking for.... I wish you luck. They do pop up every now and then...

You would have to pay nearly the price Tobin wants for a new one to get mine....

I'll likely end up buying the plate new from Tobin but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask around! I got a great deal on the SS plate and with a LCD 40 wing....which works quite well and I won't replace the wing unless I find a reasonable deal on a smaller one.

The DR wing is for my wife's Transpac. We bought the Travel 360 wing when we got the transpac as it was what the LDS had in stock...and it is a little on the floppy side. Looking for one of the newer ones that is more streamlined.

Still looking for these items with the plate being the priority...will buy one from Tobin around the end of the month if nothing comes up.

Thanks!

One last try before I suck it up and buy a new Kydex BP. Could do the dives with my SS BP but I want to have ditchable weight.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom