Custom Wing (37 lb)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zimmo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I got this wing in a lot from someone who had inherited a bunch of SCUBA stuff. It was originally attached to a custom-made harness from Silent World, a dive shop in Seattle. The harness and the wing had matching colors/fabric so I believe it to be made by the same shop. There are no specs or labels. I have measured the lift to be about 37 lb. Inflated, it's about 22" wide and 21" long. There's a few white marks on the tank side of it because it was attached to an aluminum STA that corroded a little.

I've done about 50 dives with this wing and never had any problems with it. I just switched to a doughnut-type wing and no longer need this. I'm asking for 150$, plus shipping. If you don't want the hose and inflator I'll knock it down to 130$.

IMG_2518.jpgIMG_2517.jpgIMG_2520.jpg

Last edited:
Price reduced to $130 with free shipping. If you don't want hose + inflator, price is $110.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom