Oceanic Ocean Pro QLR BCD 1000D, Black, Size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill71N

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
BCD Pictures 1.jpegBCD Pictures 2.jpeg

Greetings, I am selling a new (never been in water) Oceanic Ocean Pro QLR BCD 1000D with integrated Oceanic Air XS II inflator/Octo. The size is large. Please see detailed description below. Firm price of $325 includes free shipping within the continental United States (other locations negotiable). Payment through PayPal required. Please compare prices on the internet for these two integrated items before attempting purchase.

BCD Details include:
- Size Large: Fits Height:5'11" to 6'2"; Weight 180-210 lbs; Waist 34" to 42"; Chest 38" to 48" (approximate measurements)
- Heavy-Duty, 1000-Denier Fadeless Fabric
- Zippered Pockets
- Lower Profile QLR3 Weight System
- Sternum Strap with Built-In Whistle
Oceanic Air XS II Integrated Inflator: (includes original low pressure inflator in box)
-- Nitrox compatible to 40%
-- Dive with one less hose
-- Convenient, fixed location
-- Inflator integrated secondary air source
-- Positioned at the end of the Buoyancy Compensator hose
-- Eliminating hose clutter, because you use the same hose to supply both the power inflator and your alternate air source
- Waist Strap, Torso Adjustment Straps and Sternum Strap Have Squeeze-Style" Quick-Release Buckles
- Easy of Donning and Doffing
- Padded Backpack, Carry Handle and Molded Tank Cradle/Anti-Slip Pad
- 8-Plastic D-Rings
- Adjustable Cummerbund
- Single Cylinder Cam Band
- Lift: LG: 41 lbs (18.64 kg)
- Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Color: Black
- Owner's Manual

Hello everyone, I'd really like someone to put this BCD to good use! It is too big for me and to be honest, I can use the money from the sale to buy other scuba gear on my wish list. :)
Again, it has never been used and is waiting for someone to take it on its first adventure. I'm dropping the price to help incentivize a sale: willing to let it go for $295 plus free shipping. Please let me know if there are any questions. Thanks so much for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom