Ladies Aqua Lung Pearl BCD I3 Size-SM Pink <15 Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeycanuk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am offering for sale my wife's barely used Aqua Lung Pearl I3 BCD with pink accents! She bought this when we were brand new divers with idea's of cold water diving that never really happened. So we use our travel BCD's and decided to sell our I3 BCD's, I am selling a men's M I3 as well. Less than 15 dives, all in freshwater, rinsed after each dive and stored out of sunlight.

$375 shipped to Canada and CONUS. I can take paypal but I also have a credit card machine at my business as well. I do have an email account if you want to check me out. Mikey_canuk

ladiespearl.jpg

• A unique, hybrid air cell combines a back inflation wing with a wrap around jacket. The benefit is increased lift in a small package as well as stability throughout the dive.
  • Sleeker, low profile lobes with scalloped lower edges to rise above the hips
  • The patented, integrated sports bra provides added comfort, security and stability
  • The flat valves reduce drag and keep the BC streamlined
  • The SureLock II weight pockets align themselves. Just insert the pocket until it "clicks". A simple, single pull release is all that is needed to jettison the weights in an emergency
  • Two large, lobe pockets have zippers to keep your accessories secure
  • Four d-rings are available to attach accessories
  • Attachment grommets are available for any one of the fine selection of Aqua Lung BC knives
  • Octo-pockets (patent pending) are on either side to securely stow your octopus
  • Adjustable waist band accommodates a wide variety of sizes

SPECS

• Style: Weight-integrated Hybrid Air Cell
  • Inflator: Powerline
  • Dump valves: 2 Flat valves
  • Harness: Standard with Sports Bra
  • Weight system: SureLock™ II
  • Tankband: Universal slotted tankband
  • Number of D-rings: 4 plastic
  • Pockets: 2 large lobe pockets
  • Knife attachment: Yes
  • Ditchable weight: All sizes 20lb/9kg