Single tank wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kanadian_Kash

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for a decently priced used single tank wing, something in the 25-35 lb lift category. I've been combing the classifieds here for a while, but not having any luck. Preferably something that doesn't require a single tank adapter, but that isn't a deal breaker. The holes need to have 11" spacing for the backplate I'll be using.
Seller must accept paypal (or cash if you're local), and ship to Maine if in the US or Alberta if you're in Canada.
Let me know what you have and how much you want for it, or if you know of someone else selling.

Thanks!

I have a Hollis S38 with only a dozen or so fresh water dives. Looks brand new. Has built in "roll control" so no STA is needed. I'll take $200 shipped.

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I've been away. Anyway, thanks, but I've decided to go with the hog wing. I figure if I can get new for $230 or a used wing for $200, I'm gonna shell out the extra $30.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom