45 Lb Doughnut Wing single or doules

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geoscience

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This wing was used 5 times. Its a Hollis 45 lb wing that looks brand new. It can be used with singles or doubles. 150 bucks with free shipping.

Last edited:
Can you post a pic? Model name? I'm interested if it's the right one.

20141001_165644.jpg20141001_165628.jpg20141001_165532.jpg20141001_165520.jpg

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
No, then it would be a lot more than 150 bucks. The wing retails for 300 new. I'm asking 150 or best offer.

I wouldn't use this wing for a single tank; its capable of wrapping completely around an AL 80 (just tried it) and is actually wider at the bottom than my Halcyon Evolve 40 doubles wing.

Okay, so I was going to keep my mouth shut, but I feel like the retail price comment is a little misleading. That was the retail price, but dive addicts sold this, and the 60lb version with one and two bladders for $100 for the majority of the last year. They've only recently gone out of stock on some models...

You have no idea what you are talking about. If your diving an aluminum 80 you wouldn't need a 45Lb wing. Find something better to do with your time.

---------- Post added October 4th, 2014 at 01:54 PM ----------

Find something better to do with your time. This is a thread for selling items, not for people with too much time on their hands. Post on another thread. There are plenty of other people with nothing to do that you can talk with. Retail is 300 dollars it's available at several stores and this years model is 379.

I had this exact wing until I sold it--it came with my Prism 2. It is far too large physically for a single tank of any size.

Last edited:
If you want your gear to float on the surface without you and your diving with a 120 or 130, the tank can be as much as much as -14 full and negative 7 empty. Do the math if your diving with 24 lbs a 40 Lb wing is not enough. That's why Hollis makes a 45 pound wing for singles. This Wing is for large singles. Unless you are interested in the wing, please leave this thread. People who are looking for a wing understand what they are looking at.

Scuba Cylinder Specification Chart from Huron Scuba, Ann Arbor Michigan
XS Scuba Worthington Steel Cylinder Specifications

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom