Hollis SM100 Side Mount. Size SM Barely used will post internationally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBABUNNIE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hollis 100 Side Mount BCD. Size SM.

Its a few years old, as it was my back-up BCD. I used it for a 1 trip, and a couple of weekends in the conventional set-up, (I have all the clips, cords and the bungees for the side mount setting plus the DVD instruction manual)
before I realised I was never going to go side mount. I'm not a technical diver but I am a pretty serious wildlife photographer, and the side mount doesn't really work for me with a huge camera.

I'm based in Singapore but I will be in Adelaide [leafy sea dragons] the beginning of November, and the UK for Christmas. Shipping is very reasonable from Singapore

The price of a new BCD is approximately 900-1000 AUD. I'm also selling separately the backplate weight fixture, plus some fins, and mask

500 USD including international postage anywhere. Will accept international bank transfer to UK or Singapore or paypal. If you want more pictures please ask

SMS100

Attachments

• 2014-10-17 08.46.10.jpg
    2014-10-17 08.46.10.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 2014-10-17 08.46.01.jpg
    2014-10-17 08.46.01.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 49
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom