SUUNTO cobra 2, 2hrs of use. 300$

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mark00020

Contributor
Reaction score
I have an almost brand new SUUNTO Cobra 2. I am including the download cable (a 100$ cable from SUUNTO) There are only two hours on it. This is a great air/nitrox integrated computer with a compass built in. If you want more specs, please go to the SUUNTO website or ask a question here, I'm sure people will provide their opinion on the computer.
I take paypal.
Thanks

I have an almost brand new SUUNTO Cobra 2. I am including the download cable (a 100$ cable from SUUNTO) There are only two hours on it. This is a great air/nitrox integrated computer with a compass built in. If you want more specs, please go to the SUUNTO website or ask a question here, I'm sure people will provide their opinion on the computer.
I take paypal.
Thanks

Why are you selling your computer?

I sent the money.. Can you confirm that you've gotten it?

I did get it, and its packaged and waiting to be picked up by our postal guy at work. I will send you the tracking number tomorrow. Should be there thursday.

I still haven't received this item, or any tracking number... I'm starting to worry.

Did you pm or email him?
Did you guys exchanged any phone numbers before the transaction?

Well, I gave him mine but didnt get his. Yes, I've emailed him nicely several times without any response. This guy is a scammer and I just got ripped off for $300 bucks. And I can't dispute it on Paypal because I sent it as a gift (trying to save this jerk some money when collecting the funds) guess I saved him more than I thought.

Burned. I did find him on Facebook as "Mark Fox, mark.p.fox@gmail.com" but for some reason he doesn't wanna be friends

lol

wow im really sorry for you, he is probably reading this thread and laughing. BASTARD
I am also sad that my fake sense of security is gone. I never thought that divers would scam other divers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom