Aeris Elite T3 Computer with Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loko2dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have Aeris Elite T3 Computer with Transmitter and manual in the case for sale. I just changed batteries on both computer and transmitter. This computer is less than a year old with very little use. History menu has recorded 11 dives and only 2 hrs of dive time. I'm looking to get $600 for it, I paid $850 when I got it brand new. Selling it because I don't need two computers, so I decided to sell this one.
If interested please send me a PM or email me at loko2dive@gmail.com.

Thanks and dive safe everyone

ABOUT AERIS ELITE T3

The elite T3 is streamlined and ergonomically styled, yet the display is large and easy to read. Enjoy the freedom of eliminating a hose from your system, while enjoying the freedom of movement underwater with the elite T3 Hoseless Air Integrated Dive Computer. The elite T3 achieves a remarkable balance between features and usability, allowing you to focus on what’s important, the dive. With AERIS’ wireless transmitter, the diver can also monitor gas pressure from up to three independent cylinders, ideal for both technical diving applications with compatibility with up to three Nitrox mixes to 100% oxygen and recreational diving with our new Buddy Pressure Check™ feature.

Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive Modes

Switch between up to 3 independent transmitters, tracking up to 3 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2

Buddy Pressure Check™

Personal Conservative Factor Adjustment

Custom Audible Alarms with Flashing Red LED light

Alarm Acknowledgement®

Adjustable safety stop time and depth

Backlight with user-defined duration

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322442032.831542.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322442032.831542.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Pictures