Oceanic OCS Computer Watch for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotDoc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Oceanic OCS Nitrox Dive Computer Watch for sale! New $599, would like $475 for it

This is a very cool wrist watch dive computer from Oceanic. It looks like a pretty nice watch, which makes it pretty convenient for travel. It also has a built in digital compass. It can swap between 3 set gasses during a dive. Here's a link to the description on the oceanic site:

OCS

It's a pretty cool watch. I have 54 dives on it. It has some minimal scratches on the face, but the majority of these are on the removable screen protector. The pics actually look worse than it appears in person. It works perfectly, and I have never needed to have it serviced. On that note, it has user replaceable batteries.

Here are some pics:

I am located in Tampa, FL. I will be happy to ship this watch, but you will have to cover the shipping costs.

Thanks!

$425! Somebody grab this thing - it's $600 new!

last day this will be for sale - $400 takes it

$425 shipped!

$400 shipped! Somebody buy this thing! :)

Still available! But only for the next week or so...

After Saturday, I am just going to keep this watch. Price down to $360!! Someone grab this thing, it's a steal at this price!

TotDoc,

If I did not already have one I would pick it up from you. I have a couple dives on mine and they are great.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom