Oceanic Veo 3.0 - The whole kit and kaboodle! $650 ONO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyblackau

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Selling my Oceanic Veo 3.0 - almost 12 months old and had less the 20 dives on it. It comes with the Navcon console so that's the SPG, Compass and the computer. Also i have the wrist boot if you so desire to wear it on the wrist.

Finally the USB cable is included, which will allow you to download the logs on to your PC with the OceanLog software. You shouldn't need to buy anything else. The whole lot has cost me around $850.00. I'm negotiable on the price so email offers and we'll discuss from there. Reason for sale is i'm in the midst of purchasing a petrel
and would love to raise some more funds to lessen the damage from the missus perspective! :) Of course shipping would need to be added on. - Chasing $550.00 but we can discuss as other on this forum have been kind to me in the past!

$(KGrHqMOKpwFJgF3B3h)BSdVyW0TCg~~48_20.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!r!FJTbViunhBSdVyeU2Dg~~48_20.jpg

Last edited:
If its any help these are selling new at LP for $489 in the console, $89 for cable, maybe $20-30 for wrist boot?
So brand new its only about $600.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom