Suunto D9 Titanium $550

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavao

Contributor
Reaction score
I just don't dive this computer anymore, you can tell by the dive log picture the last time I've used it, my diving today I'm either using a Shearwater or a bottom timer, so, makes no sense to keep such an expensive computer sitting on my drawer, which is what it has been doing since the last time I dove it.
Price is $550 + PP fee + shipping (from 33069), no transmitter.

I have just sent it back to Suunto service and have a brand new battery put in, I picked it up yesterday, check pictures.
I tried getting as much sharp and detailed pictures as I could, also showing many of it's features like Log/Dive mode/Light/Compass.
Please let me know if you have any questions

More gear here!

Key Features

• Wireless air integration for wrist monitoring of tank pressure (Transmitter not included)
  • Easy navigation with the integrated digital compass
  • Three dive modes and gas-switching of up to three gases
  • Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM algorithm
  • Built-in dive planner for planning upcoming dives

Picture 048.jpgPicture 049.jpgPicture 050.jpgPicture 051.jpgPicture 052.jpgPicture 053.jpgPicture 054.jpgPicture 056.jpgPicture 057.jpgPicture 058.jpgPicture 059.jpg

Attachments

• Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 533
I did a 2+ hours dive yesterday, computer is working great!

Thanks. I've got a friend that would possibly be interested.

Cool, let me know pls.
I think I actually have a bit of video from that dive, showing the computer and manipulating the buttons and all, just to show everything works.

Also, I can't work on the price, I think it's already low as it is, but I want to make the sale, so I'm willing to add some "gifts" to sweeten the deal, look in my other thread, reg bags, hoses, hood, boots, bags, lift bags, accessories, bunch of stuff left from that sale, need to get rid of it all.

Thanks
Pavao

Guys, I need money for an upcoming cave diving trip, help me out pls!!!! :depressed::depressed::depressed:

Pick whatever is left over from this deal here http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...closet-lots-bcs-regs-fins-computers-misc.html and I'll include it if you buy the computer

Some of the items left include:

-Scubapro Seawing Nova
-Scubapro Jet Fins
-Aqualung octo
-Cressi reg
-Bags
-Hoses
-Scubapro reg bags (not listed)
-Scubapro boots
-Scubapro hood
...and more

Pick any, or a combination of some

I have videos demonstrating the computer works perfectly underwater, taken during recent actual dives, let me know if you'd like to see it.

Thanks
Pavao

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom