Galileo Luna For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeahorseDeb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my Galileo Luna which has 25 dives on it. Two-thirds of the dives are in fresh water. I took the plastic protection coating off of the plastic face 4 dives ago. For specs, please visit the Uwatec website. It is meticulously cared for, comes with the software for downloading data and personalizing the computer with your name, emergency contact info, drug allergies or anything you'd like to personalize it with, including pictures.i will also give you the original purchase receipt from February 2012. $635 and it is yours, I will pay shipping to USA. We'll use Paypal to protect you and I, and I will p/m you my Ebay user name so you can check my rating. I will ship it with full tracking and insurance for $1000.00 value and email you copies of the shipping receipts. I work during the day, just in case I don't answer your p/m right away, but I'll do my best to answer as fast as possible! Thankyou for looking and don't hesitate to post any questions, I'd be delighted to answer to make your decision and purchase as easy as possible.
IMG_4019.jpgIMG_4018.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to include the transmitter in the photograph....It comes with it.

---------- Post added April 16th, 2014 at 06:28 PM ----------

Price drop to $585

Two shoulder surgeries within 7 months, range of motion limitations restrict me from pairing computer with transmitter.

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom