Dive Rite Nitek Plus Computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hueydok

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello fellow divers! I have two Nitek Plus watch-style computers for sale - a few hundred dives at least but not a thing wrong with them and always protected by guards so no scratches on the faces. I simply have no use for them anymore - they served me well for the past few years - but I am sure there are some affectionados out there who still dive these and need a spare or two. You cannot even buy these anymore but they are still supported and Dive Rite Express has serviced them for me (battery and pressure test) almost every year. Price is super cheap - $75 each plus shipping to the 48 states (I am in Raleigh, NC). These were still selling on eBay a year or so ago at $200 plus. I would prefer to sell both of them together if possible.

You can Google for pics of the Dive Rite Nitek Plus, and the link below is to the manual and specs. Note that they don't have bands on them since I used military-style NATO bands, but they do have the band spring pins which are impossible to find...so all you need to do is pick your band (I put the link below that I use) or use your own band.

I hope someone has a nice home for these two very reliable computers...thanks!

Link to Dive Rite manuals: Dive Computer, SPG, Gauge and Compass Product Manuals by Dive Rite
Link to NATO style watch bands: maratac

---------- Post added April 19th, 2014 at 11:25 AM ----------

Sold!! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom