Oceanic Transmitter (DataMask, Atom, VT Pro, VT3 and OC1) - USED = $250 S&h Included

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sapix_

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I do have for sale a BLACK wireless Oceanic Transmitter for sale; this transmitter works with DataMask, Atom, VT Pro, VT3 and OC1;

You have an Oceanic Dive Computer and want to get rid of your Submersible Pressure Gauge and hose. This Oceanic transmitter will work with many of Oceanic's Computers that are air integrated. If you have an OC1 and want to up-grade or need to replace your transmitter this item is what you want.

Compatible with

Oceanic DataMask HUD
Oceanic Atom 3.0 & 2.0 Computer
Oceanic Atom 1.0 Computer
Oceanic VT4 Computer
Oceanic VT3 Computer
Oceanic VT Pro Computer
Oceanic OC1

Each compatible Oceanic hoseless air integrated computer may be programmed to link with up to 3 independent transmitters, User replaceable batteries, 330 Feet depth rating.

I can send pictures to whoever is interested, this unit has been tested and I used it with my VT3 (SOLD last week) so I have no use for it anymore. Price is fixed, this unit sells for $399 + tax so I am asking just half plus shipping. I accept Paypal and I will ship only to a confirmed address via PRIORITY MAIL using signature delivery confirmation and insurance

Back
Top Bottom