Liquivision X1 - Great condition!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gfb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Liquivision x1 for sale in the midwest. Hardware v5 (dual sensor), running latest fw of vPlanner. Purchased it used in late 2011 but was only a couple months old at that point as was still under liquivision warranty period. Includes dss bungie mount & charger. Has had a scratch cover on the screen it's entire life.

$850 shipped in conus, paypal fees not included.

Thanks!

photo (10).jpg

The X1 is for serious technical divers. It is too much for recreational divers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say it was "too much", but is more than needed for NDL dives. The display is beautiful, though.

I use one as a bottom timer with a "seconds" display that is large enough for me to read. If anyone can suggest a cheaper one, please, let me know.

I use one as a bottom timer with a "seconds" display that is large enough for me to read. If anyone can suggest a cheaper one, please, let me know.

I'm selling my Xen here. It is a great bottom timer with seconds.

If only there were some feature on scubaboard where you could send other members a private message...

or some kind of search engine where you could find pictures and stuff

Maybe we can have these advanced technologies one day

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom