FS: Liquivision Xen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thefeve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a liquivision Xen for sale, in great shape. Comes with the Zag protective covering, PC interface, bungie mount, and 2 spare batteries.

This is the version prior to the rechargeable batteries, and hence the only reason I'm selling. I tend to forget to pull the battery when I go long periods of time between dives and drain the battery on accident. Also looking at trying out another type of BT. It can be sent in and converted to use the rechargeables, but I just haven't wanted to bother with that up to now. If I don't have much interest in selling, I'll likely send it in for the conversion.

The Liquivision BT's are great, many people here on the board can attest to them. I found myself constantly staring at my buddies during dives prior to getting my own as the OLED screen is so bright and clear.

Asking 350$ OBO

Thanks!

Will load Pics later when I can snap a few...

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410271015.639405.jpg

300$, shipping included to US!

have a new Timer that might be ready for me in the next few weeks so need to sell this guy.

thanks!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom