Suunto HelO2 Trimix with Wireless Transmitter, USB Cable, and Software CD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LandonL

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Up for sale is my Suunto HelO2 Trimix computer with wireless transmitter, Suunto USB Cable, the software CD, and a Deep Sea Supply Bungee Mount. The CD contains the Suunto Dive Manager Software as well as the MultiGas Dive Planner (decompression planning software).

The only thing I will need to get is a new screen cover, which I will order in the next few days.

The batteries in both the computer and the transmitter are brand new, and the original wrist strap is uncut.

I can erase the dive computer for the new owner if requested (clear out the old logs, basically a factory reset).

Checking online vendors it's usually $1000-1400 for this setup. Asking $750.

Mostly used this for my Open Circuit Trimix dives, and really like the computer, it just doesn't get much use anymore as I have a different computer for my recreational dives, and now do most all of my technical/trimix dives on a rebreather.

Bump. $600 OBO.
main.jpg
IMG_0024.jpg
img_0025.jpg
IMG_0026.jpg

Last edited:
$500 obo

Anyone interested in just the computer or transmitter alone?

Computer with USB cable, Software CD, DSS mount - $350

Suunto Transmitter alone - $200

Computer and transmitter sold!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom