Liquivision Lynx computer with U-2 transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteWeight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale is my Liquivision Lynx computer with new U-2 transmitter still in box. Computer has recently been received back from factory service at Liquivision. Included is the Bluetooth PC interface, rechargeable batteries, 2 rechargeable battery chargers, and the non-rechargeable batteries I haven't used.
Computer is wireless air integrated with Rec (1 gas), Tec (3 gas), and Gauge modes. The new U-2 transmitter can use the same battery as the Lynx, by adding a spacer in the battery compartment of the transmitter. Asking $1100.

Link to the Lynx page on Liquivision website:
Liquivision : Scuba : Lynx

IMG_1183.jpgIMG_1184.jpg

whats wrong with the why r you selling it? does this one use sonar to find your dive buddy? how long is the wart? thank you

There is nothing wrong with the Lynx, but I have 4 computers now and no longer use this one. I dive my Prism2 rebreather a lot now so I need a CCR enabled computer.

It went on a trip to the Maldives last year and that is the only trip I used it on. This is an Air Integrated computer, and the transmitter that comes with this Lynx will tell you your cylinder pressure wirelessly. The other transmitters available for buddy pressure, boat location, etc have to be purchased in addition.

The warranty from Liquivision is 2 yrs, so I would estimate there is about 10 months left on the warranty for this Lynx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom