Suunto Cobra 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrweather

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a Cobra 2 computer for sale. It was purchased new about year ago. It has about 10 dives on it total. I will include the download cable, the QR plug attached to the original Suunto LP hose, a case, a spare battery, and a seal for the battery compartment. I just used this computer this past weekend twice. I am selling it because I bought another computer (non air-integrated) that I am going to use. This one will end up sitting in the closet unused. My gear is currently soaking (cleaning) so I will post pics when I hang it all up to dry. Price is $325 shipped to U.S. address. I accept Paypal and USPS Money Order. Thanks.

P.S. Unlike the Schmuck from Boston, I will actually ship the computer when you buy it.

Here are the pics. I can take more if needed. Also, I obviously goofed up when I said "LP hose." It is the Suunto HP hose that is included. Let me know if there are questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0930.jpg
    IMG_0930.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 65
Price is now $300 shipped to U.S. Sunday it goes on screwbay...

Computer is sold. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom