Shearwater Predator PROCTE Trimix Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkaterenchuk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I have a like new Predator PROCTE OC/CC Trimix computer for sale. It is the top of the line current model with the fischer connector. It can be used as a stand alone OC or fixed CCR PO2 computer or integrated into the CCR Loop to read one to three oxygen cells.

I ordered this three months ago for a customer whom did not make good on the payment. I had a friend whom wanted to try out a Predator in anticipation of buying one that could be hardwired into his CCR so I let him make a few dives with this new computer. So in the interest of complete honesty it has technically been used for about a dozen dives. The wrist bands, software and BT adapter are all unused. You will find this computer to look and operate like a new unit and it will be in the original box with all original paperwork.

$1600 including shipping within US and Canada.

I have done international shipping before so if you live outside the USA and are interested we can work something out,

John

I will be heading up to Canada in one week so if someone north of the border is interested I can transport it with me and arrange a drop off or shipment from within Canada thus savings some cost and customs issues.

John

Hi John,

Would you post to Australia and if so do you have any idea of how long shipping would take and what it would cost?

Kind regards,

Becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom