Shearwater Predator PROCTE - $1400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubachris82

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Shearwater Predator PROCTE available for sale. It only has about 5 dives on it since it was sent in to Sheawarter Research for a service. There are no scratches at all on the screen and everything works perfectly.

This is Shearwater Research's most loaded computer with the OLED screen, it does Trimix and Nitrox, open and closed circuit and is capable of O2 monitoring. It also downloads to the computer using Bluetooth (USB dongle included). If you are interested or have questions please e-mail me at cbakker@hotmail.com or pm me. I am looking for $1400, and I will pay shipping anywhere in North America.

Thanks for looking, I will post pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Chris

Here's the pictures of the Predator.

Attachments

• IMG_0683.JPG
    IMG_0683.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0684.JPG
    IMG_0684.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 70
I am interested and in Nanaimo, but I just bought a truck! Argh! I need something to transport the toys in! I will know more in the next week when the dust settles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom