Oceanic VT3 Air Integrated Wrist Computer with 1 year Warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

schai

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Oceanic VT3 scuba diving computer, virtually NEW.
Air Integrated, Wireless (no hose), wrist mounted
INCLUDES TRANSMITTER for tank pressure.
1 year FACTORY WARRANTY

Includes everything that originally came with it including computer, tank transmitter, rugged storage box, special USB cable, battery cover wrench, manuals, and disk.
It looks brand new, and probably is.

IMGP2991a17.jpg
IMGP2983a15.jpg

IMGP2977a_18.jpg
IMGP2972a_18.jpg

I bought this one about 3 years ago when my old computer had problems (that turned out to be a simple repair). It had only 3 dives and then I had a Hypercapnoea incident. I am a pretty experienced diver, first certified in 1961, so after 50 years I decided to stop scuba diving . This is the same unit as the latest VT4 except the VT4 has a compass and one more algorithm option aimed at deco (vs non-deco) dives at altitude.

WARRANTY - Before putting it up for sale, I sent it in to the Oceanic factory to for the latest software update and a full checkout. They measured a higher battery draw than specifications, so I ended up paying $160 for a fully re-tested factory replacement with a new battery. It now looks brand new. The "refurbished" unit has a 1 year warranty until December 20, 2013. I left it in the sealed factory bag. Save hundreds of dollars over a new unit.

Price: $575 includes insured shipping within USA

Send me a message or call Steve at 734 449 8889

Here is a link to more photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/100119...authkey=Gv1sRgCPSv9o_GocCOrgE&feat=directlink

==============================================================
BONUS: some PADI Enriched Air (NITROX) course materials - Course Book, EAN32, EAN36, and Equivalent Air Depth / Exposure Time tables.

Other items I'm selling: BCD with AIR II inflator/spare regulator. Has emergency knife attached and safety sausage

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom