Shearwater Petrel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scared Silly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Up for sale are two Shearwater Petrels. One is brand new, the other has 50 dives on it and is in perfect shape, no scratches dings, etc. The brand new is hardware version 2.1, the other is hardware version 2.0. Both have the latest firmware version 21 and the rec version of the firmware. I have the box for the new one, and for both manual, straps, blue tooth dongle, and all other paper work including the original receipts.

I am asking $775 for the new one and $725 for the other. This does not include shipping or paypal fees. I will ship internationally.

IMG_0075.jpgIMG_0076.jpgIMG_0086.jpgIMG_0087.jpg

The brand new shows 1 dive and that is the test dive.

These are first generation Petrels. Folks can make an offer. That said since my original post it looks like the new Petrel price has dropped due to currency fluctuations. Good for others, not for me but I am no rush to sell these.

Though I have locked the thread these computers are still for sale please send me PM if you are interested. THANKS.

Last edited:
New computer is gone … The computer with 50 dives that is in perfect shape is still available.

Open to offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom