Liquidvision Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaBros

Contributor
Reaction score
We have two Liquidvison Kaon dive computers in stock. We are asking $600 per computer. Comes with rechargeable battery set and the pc interface to go with the computer!

We are a retail dive shop. Look me up at Home - ScubaBros. To place the order, email us with a phone number and we will call you. scubabrosadv@gmail.com

Last edited:
You are completely correct! We had a divemaster post the thread and there was a little confusion in what was included in the deal. Thank you for the reply so we could edit our post.

The computer is also a Liquivision not Liquidvision.

Not doing your credibility any favours :)

Andyoak, you got us haha that is a misspelling big time. Reason we are offering for so much under MSRP is that we don't like these computers. We know many people do and we thought they would get a good home from someone on Scubaboard who does like them. After I sell these two units I do not plan on ordering any more from my vendor; because I do not want to recommend these to my usual customers.

This isn't meant to spark a gear debate either. Anyways, hope all you divers out there are diving hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom