Want to Rent Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFins

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi SB,

I need to rent a dive computer for a 10 day trip to Bonaire. I am looking for something air integrated. I am willing to give a deposit equal to the cost of replacement should something go awry.

The pressure sensor on my Cobra failed and is at Suunto for repair. It may not get back to me for my trip on Friday March 6th.

Let me know if anyone has an extra AI computer lying around and wants to make a couple bucks off it, I will treat it as my own. I am in the SF bay area.

Respectfully,
Tim

IMG_1252.jpg

Anyone? Suunto called and said I won't be getting mine back in time. I am willing to pay $100. Thanks

Could you not rent one from a local dive shop? I wouldn't imagine it would be more than $10 a day and would be so much easier for you!

---------- Post added February 26th, 2015 at 05:48 PM ----------

Nevermind, didn't pay attention to the AI

If you were local I would lend you one of mine. Surprised you dont have an lds or dive group that can help you out?

Dive Friends Bonaire will rent. May not be AI but you can still dive your butt off.

Closing thread, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom