fs/ft uwatec/scubapro aladin tec 2g 3-gauge console & wrist mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew37

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Trying to offload some old scuba gear so i can focus on my freediving. Everything was purchased in 2012 and has ~95 dives on it, professionally serviced once for work in April 2013 and it's been high and dry since 9/2014 thanks to a back injury. Prices are based on what this stuff seems to go for on eBay and sites that turn around used gear, but I'm open to reasonable offers if you can show me my pricing is way off base and it'll get this stuff out the door. Cash preferred, but I'll consider trades (small wood guns along the lines of a riffe #0/#00, nicer blades for mares foot pockets, 15lb boga grip). Strongly prefer local sales and can meet anywhere between Monterey and SF for a serious buyer.

Uwatec/ScubaPro Aladin Tec 2g computer (currently in bungee wrist mount, but has 3-gauge console) - $150

Attachments

• IMG_2171.jpg
    IMG_2171.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2174.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 87
PM sent.

Received, exactly as described! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/