Akona two piece 7mm wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

britishtq

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Akona wetsuit i wanted to get rid of, i like the suit a lot and its super warm but it is a two piece and I don't have space on my BP&W harness to add more weight. It is a med 7mm suit that is in amazing condition with no more that a night of diving on it, 2 dives I think. Thinking $200 obo, make me an offer.

someone needs to buy this, you won't find this suit for this price easily.

I have this suit and have 250 or so cold water dives and it is an amazing suit. Personally, I think it is going for a song. I am about to upgrade to a drysuit (much bigger than a medium as well) so it is of no use to me, but I am confident whoever bought it would be happy with it.

I have this suit and have 250 or so cold water dives and it is an amazing suit. Personally, I think it is going for a song. I am about to upgrade to a drysuit (much bigger than a medium as well) so it is of no use to me, but I am confident whoever bought it would be happy with it.

If you know anyone who wants it, let them know i'm selling. I wanna get a custom and i'm waiting til this sells to have some money to afford it.

I know, thats my sob story lol.

Would someone please buy this damn suit, i'm already cutting a great deal but i'm willing to work with people on this...just take it off my hands.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom