2009 Medium/Large BARE Trilam HD Tech Drysuit & Bare CT 200 PolarWear both black!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

417Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
2009 barely used Medium/Large BARE Trilam HD Tech Drysuit & Bare Medium Large CT 200 PolarWear both black. No rips or leaks. Seals are excellent with no cracking or wear. When purchasing these suits new you must trim the neck seal to fit your neck. I have a skinny neck so I only trimmed off 4 lines so this suit should fit anyone in the size chart without worries of the seals being snug. This suit is in great condition! Comes with suspender kit and built in boots installed. I am getting rid of it because winter is coming and I dont plan to dive. Plus I have to get surgery to fix my sinus infection issue so I will be out of diving for awhile and this will help pay my hospital bills :D

Trilaminate fabric offers lightweight and durability with the added advantage of complete thermal and buoyancy stability at any depth. The suit uses a unique blend of material exclusive to BARE along with commercial grade construction for the professional or serious sport diver. LIFETIME GUARANTEE.

Material:
•Durable high tenacity nylon/butyl/polyester trilaminate
throughout

Innovation:
•Patented ATR system (Automatic Torso Recoil) controlling torso length

Entry:
•Self donning front entry drysuit with protective zipper
cover
•3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal for warmth and durability
•2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
•360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
•Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
•HD Bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
•Pre-installed suspender tabs – ready to accept optional suspenders
•2-needle "felled seam" construction
•Reinforced "critical-wear" seam points
•K-PADz knee protection with 1mm neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
•Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
•Premium badging and reflective patches
•LIFETIME GUARANTEE*

166115_big2.jpg

Bare Trilam HD Tech Sizing Chart

MLarge

WEIGHT
Up to 195 lbs
HEIGHT
Up to 6' 0"
WAIST
33-35
CHEST
39-41

CT200PolarXM_DT.jpg

Bare Polarware Sizing Chart

M Large

CHEST
39-41
WAIST
33-35
WEIGHT
170 to 195 lbs
HEIGHT
5'10" to 6'0""

Make me an offer I paid $2,000 for it.

Also comes with the Bare carrying bag. And has never seen saltwater.

Attachments

• IMG00169-20101002-1534.jpg
    IMG00169-20101002-1534.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG00171-20101002-1535.jpg
    IMG00171-20101002-1535.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG00168-20101002-1528.jpg
    IMG00168-20101002-1528.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 232
If it were a large I would be ALL OVER this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom