Whites Fusion Bullet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian Sharpe

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Whites Fusion Bullet (no pockets), black with about 10 dives, size L/XL - perfect condition. It's too small for me in the shoulders & chest with anything but a light undergarment & I found myself getting cold last night in 43F water at the quarry.

Whites sizing chart.......Sport Diving - Fusion Bullet Drysuit - Whites Diving

These suits are a dream to dive in - feels like a 3mil wetsuit in terms of mobility but I need a bigger size.

My exercise program is your gain. Will ship Canada Post Expedited in Canada for US$1,300 add $35 for shipping to USA. New Scubatoys has these for over US$2,000. PayPal to confirmed addresses only.

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

Seals have not been trimmed.

Last edited:
Nope still for sale, flaky friends who want deferred payment plans (why don't I know anyone with money??)

Last edited:
Hi Brain
I am interesting of that fusion bullet but I am living in Athens Greece. Is there any possibility to find a payment way?

Hi Brain
I am interesting of that fusion bullet but I am living in Athens Greece. Is there any possibility to find a payment way?

PM Sent

Sold.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom