DUI Rockboots size 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soonerwink

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a pair of DUI Rockboots size 11 for sale. They are in excellent shape. Price is 30.00 + shipping, I will eat paypal fees. I bought a used drysuit and these came with it. They are too big for me, and prefer my converse allstars.

Rock Boots.jpg

I am interested. How much for shipping to Michigan, and when would you be able to ship them? What size Fin fits?

I am interested. How much for shipping to Michigan, and when would you be able to ship them? What size Fin fits?

I need a zip code to estimate shipping. Boots are in a box ready to ship. I will ship UPS or USPS large flat rate box, which ever is cheapest. I would guess around 15.00. I have M/L Tusa Zooms splitfins and they fit in them.

Just got your message. zip is 49455. Will send payment via paypal as soon as we work out shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom