Trade Bare CD4 3XL for Crushed Neoprene Suit for 6'4" 205# athletic build

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatlakeswreckdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK - I am tired of making my 3XL suit try to work for me. Love the Bare quality but since I lost about 75#, there is just too much room in it. Only issue is one knee pad came unglued about the top 1". Bare said they will fix it for free but honestly it isn't coming off and not worth the hassle of sending it in. Lifetime warranty on the Bare suit even to the next owner.

I like crushed neoprene suits. Main thing is the next one fits me. Here are my measurements:

height: 6'4"
weight: 205#
inseam: 36"
waist: 33"
chest: 43"
neck: 16"
arm: 36"

Would love to try silicone seals but latex is what I am used to.

Hoping to do a straight out trade rather than buying one and then selling mine. I can post pictures this weekend (maybe sooner if someone wants some right away.) Looks very much like the stock photo on the Bare site except mine has a thigh pocket and radar reflective patches (all factory). You can see a little picture of it in my profile pic to the left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom