viking extreme 03 wide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastingray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale is an all black 03 wide viking extreme with the surveyor hood. It was sold to me as a large (new) in febeuary. It is way too big. I could handle it in most situations but it isn't working well in flow.

The suit has about 30-40 dives and is 100% dry. No leaks and no repairs. It is a size 03wide, which is like xxl. It has attached size 12 boots. I added a pocket, and the corner could use a bit of additional glue. The seals and attached latex hood are in fantastic condition. I added an exhaust valve to vent the hood. The seals are cut to fit me, and the suit was too big so you should be able to trim them down no problem.

I will include everything that came with the suit (minus the box I threw out a month ago). That includes suspenders, zipper wax, the beanie, the bag, the inflator hose, and the manual. I'm asking $700 and make trips to cave country if you want to try it on. I'm willing to ship.

Here are a few photos I took a couple days ago. imgur: the simple image sharer the boots were a tad muddy and got the legs when I had rolled it between dives.

I'd really like to see this move! How about $675? Here are a few additional photos. Some of them are a bit fuzzier than I'd like, but my widest lens on my DSLR is a 35mm so I'm stuck with my phone.

I can also give you a talc refill (i'll give you a ziploc bag full), and include an extra puck of zipper wax!

RvDAI1Xl.jpg

E6i9ZzBl.jpg

JL6YTFbl.jpg

VLOl3CMl.jpg

VkKZLFYl.jpg

8aHUskbl.jpg

wfFCtael.jpg

uHyiZPYl.jpg

MMSJ2pkl.jpg

Tempting...I wear a Viking Pro size 3...but this seems larger.

For comparison what are your dimensions? (I'm 6', 175lbs, 16 1/2" neck, size 10 1/2 to 11 shoes)

Ah I wish it would fit, but this will be too large for you. I'm 6'1, 175, and wear size 11 shoes. The boots were good, but the rest is just too baggy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom