DUI CF200 Signature Series Dry Suit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Braydon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
DUI CF200X Drysuit, zip seals, xm450 underwear, rock boots, scuba pro jet fins. Suit has knee pads, clover leaf crotch pad, and P-Valve. Everything is in new condition only a handful of dives on everything. I am 5'10-5'11 178 pounds and the suit can accommodate someone a bit larger as I have some room in it, and someone a bit smaller as it really is a good fit for me. Its a great suit for a great deal! $2000 O.B.O. Msg me on here or at 519-410-8881 photo-3.jpgimage-8.jpg

Last edited:
Reduced Price! $1799 Shipped or picked up!. Suit has under 20 dives on it, and the underwear, boots, and jet fins have 6 dives (Size is similar to a Large)! Everything is in new condition for an amazing price!

Still Available! And a steal of a deal for such a great new piece of equipment!

Since it is a custom fit suit, can you message me some details about your build? Or maybe the build sheet from DUI with sizes? I am the same size, but about 10 pounds heavier.

Back
Top Bottom