XXS/XS Whites Fusion drysuit used once with hood + boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeycanuk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We bought this for our 10 year old son when we were all brand new divers and he got hypothermic just sitting in the water over Canadian Thanksgiving. So we deicied to get him a drysuit. Wasn't the greatest of ideas as it was simply too much for him. The suit has only 1 dive on it and only one ring removed on the neck seal.
Comes with a White's small hood and size 7 boots.

$825 shipped to Canada and CONUS. I have a paypal account as well as a credit card machine at my business. My eBay account is mikey_canuk (not much use in recent years though)

Thanks for looking. -Mike

whitesdrysuit.jpgdrysuitcloseup.jpgwhitesdrysuitboots.jpgdrysuit.jpgdrysuithood.jpg

The Fusion Sport combines Whites patented Drycore technology with a heavy duty, abrasion resistant Lycra skin. The result is a dry suit which is unmatched in flexibility, incredibly lightweight, and compact enough to fit in your carry on luggage. FEATURES

• Heavy Duty Lycra skin offers extreme mobility and streamlining while protecting the inner DryCore.
  • The Sport skin attaches and removes easily from the DryCore via Velcro fasteners at the wrists, ankles and zipper.
  • All seams flat locked sewn for stretch and durability.
  • PU coated knees provide excellent abrasion resistance.
  • Our lightest weight skin; perfect for travel.
  • Deluxe suspender system with thermo formed back pad.
  • Comes with traveller drawstring bag, inflator hose and zipper wax.
  • YKK military grade brass dry zipper.

$650! I need to cover the HP100 tanks we just got.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom