DUI Latex Neck Zipseal, trimmed to 6th line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptainHornblower

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
My neck shrank so I had to replace my neck zipseal. It's a DUI latex zipseal trimmed to between the 6th and 7th line. According to the directions that is for a 15in neck (I like it snug and had a 16 inch neck when I trimmed it. It's 5 years old, shows no sign of deterioration, tearing, etc. etc. I just got the suit when I ran into some health issues, so it's only been used about 4 times. I just replaced it for $130, so it should be worth $50 figuring it's got half it's life left. I can accept Paypal if you must, or you can pay by check and I'll ship when it clears, or send cash and I'll ship back to you. I'm a CPA by day, so you know you can trust me :D Email me if you have any questions, or post on thread or email me and I'll send you my phone number if you want to ask questions. I live in Reno so the few dives it saw were fresh water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom