Whites Catalyst 360 3XL, undergarments, boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wmperry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a 3XL Whites Catalyst 360 that I am looking to replace - I have lost too much weight lately and it is simply too large. Great suit, no leaks. One pinhole repair in the right knee years ago, aquaseal and a bit of duct-tape and have not had a problem with it since.

This is a great suit for a tall diver - I am 6'8" (2m) tall and it works well even for me.

Permanent dry glove rings installed by Dive Right In SCUBA with new silicone wrist seals (untrimmed).

DRIS also installed the NeckTite system last year. New silicone neck seal was just installed and is untrimmed.

Silicone wrist seals -- Si Tech Silicone Wrist Seals | Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL - Dive Right in Scuba
Neck Tite system -- Si Tech Neck Tite Drysuit Neck Seal System | Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL - Dive Right in Scuba

Comes with:

• Dry gloves, two sets of liner gloves
  • Whites backpack for storage
  • Neck-Tite installation tool
  • 3XL liner garment
  • 3XL thick garments
  • 3XL jacket
  • Size 13 Whites drysuit boots
  • Size 13/14 DUI drysuit boots

Asking $600 plus shipping, but open to offers. I am in Bloomington, IN if you happen to be local and want to check the suit out in person. Paypal if over the net, cash is okay if you pick up in person.

IMG_0063.jpgIMG_0065.jpgIMG_0066.jpgIMG_0067.jpgWhites Catalyst 360 - 1.jpgWhites Catalyst 360 - 2.jpgWhites Catalyst 360 - 3.jpgWhites Catalyst 360 - 4.jpg

Any takers at $500? - somebody needs a new Petrel2... Can deliver to DEMA if you let me know in the next 5 hours. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom