Waterproof D1 Hybrid (Size Large) - $1700 CAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIG.MAC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there!

I've got a used Waterproof D1 Hybrid size large that I'm looking to sell. I bought the suit used (with allegedly 20 dives on it) and put about 10 dives on it myself. I have since decided that it is too big for me and it would be better enjoyed by someone else. Suit is in EXCELLENT shape - 9/10. Zipper works great, all seals intact, bone dry. Has ISS user replaceable seals; I am including 2 extra neck seals and 1 pair of extra wrist seals. I've got the suit for sale locally on craigslist, please see the following link for more information and pictures.

Waterproof D1 Hybrid ISS Drysuit (L)

Willing to trade for a Waterproof D1 or D7 (condition dependent) in a size M/L if anyone has one and wants the next size up. Also willing to consider a Whites Fusion Bullet L/XL, but I would expect some cash to go with it.

I am asking $1700 CAD OBO. Buyer pays for shipping, will ship international. Paypal Only. Regular purchase none of this "gift" nonsense.

Any questions please give me shout!

Thanks,
BIG.MAC :thumb:

Price drop to $1600CAD (Canadian Dollars)! Reasonable offers considered.

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Thanks,
BIG.MAC

Is it still available? Canadian 5'10" 200# price looks good, but worried it will also be to big for me.

Is it still available? Canadian 5'10" 200# price looks good, but worried it will also be to big for me.

Personally I find that the suit bunches up for me in the legs. At 5'10" you'll likely have the same problem. Is there any way you can try one on locally?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom