Pinnacle element 7mm wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoddaj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, So about 5 years ago I started to get into freediving and bought a pinnacle element wetsuit. I used it twice in fresh water and then it has been in my closet ever since. I finally have the time to go and recently got certified for scuba! However the last five years have taken their toll on my waist size. This thing is practically brand new, I would like to see someone get some use out of it. Size is ML, if you go to Home - Pinnacle Aquatics you can see their size chart. I found this old article on the web which has the appropriate description.

Pinnacle Aquatics

200809_scubalab_18.jpg
Pinnacle Aquatics: Element
Element
Materials Made with titanium-lined Elastiprene neoprene. Flex panels in the elbows and behind the knees improve range of motion. The interior is covered with Merino, a soft liner material that, according to Pinnacle, promotes warmth, comfort and odor control.
Seams Glued and blind-stitched. All internal seam ends and intersections are secured by glue-down stress discs.
Seals The neck uses a smooth-skin rolled collar that creates an excellent continuous seal when the collar is closed. Wrists use extra-long gasket seals that start at mid-forearm. These are backed up by O-ring wrist cuffs. Ankles use fold-under smooth-skin seals backed by zippered over-cuffs.
Zipper The zipper has offset teeth to reduce water flow. It's backed by a thick, 10mm nylon underflap that doubles as a spine pad, but doesn't provide any sealing properties.
Performance The Element is not as stretchy as some of the other suits in this go-round, but the anatomically bent arms and legs, plus the flex panels at the elbows and behind the knees, give the suit enough range of motion to make it comfortable. The Merino lining is comfy, and the neck, wrist and ankle seals are about the best of this group. The Kevlar kneepads are tough and look right at home on this rugged suit.
Sizes 17 men's, 11 women's.

The original price was $440, I would like to get $200. If you are interested let me know, we can arrange payment through paypal.

Thanks, Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom