Pinnacle Black Ice drysuit - $1000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiteWeight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Pinnacle Black Ice drysuit for sale. Suit has merino lining, front entry brass zipper, 2 pockets, size 10-1/2 neoprene socks, Si-Tech low profile valves, and DiveRite balanced pee valve. It is size ML, but Steve Gamble added 4" to the legs when the neoprene socks were put on (for 6' tall diver). The latex wrist seals will need to be replaced as they're getting gummy. The neoprene neck seal has a semi-circular nick in it that does not go all the way through, and it does not leak.

Drysuit has been on 10 freshwater dives in Vortex Springs. Selling the Black Ice to get a trilaminate drysuit, the neoprene drysuit is just too warm in the Springs. Asking $1000.

Link to Black Ice:
Black Ice - Pinnacle Aquatics

Link to size chart:
Male Sizing - Pinnacle Aquatics

Black ice.jpgBlack ice2.jpgNeck.jpgPockets (2).jpgPockets.jpgSocks.jpg

How much do you weigh? I'm 6' and 130lbs, do you think it will fit?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I have been using UnderArmour Cold Gear or LavaCore with the Black Ice.
Not that it matters anymore, but no wonder. With the black ice I only used a rashguard and was just fine in the springs....anything more and you are going to be uncomfortable.

---------- Post added December 31st, 2014 at 05:08 PM ----------

How much do you weigh? I'm 6' and 130lbs, do you think it will fit?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Not the OP, but I had the black ice in this size. I am 6 ft but 165-170 lbs. I would fit you but you would have lots of extra space depending on where you carry your weight.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom