XL DUI TLS 350 - Like new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keith.M

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I purchased this suit back in February without being able to try it on. It had never seen water.

It seemed the XL would be what I needed with my chest size, but everything else it turns, out is just way too big for me.

I held on to it for a while, checking about alterations and such. Turns out they can only shorten the arms and legs by 2 inches and I need more than that!

In the mean time, I finally decided to give it a try and see what I thought. So it has been in my pool once and the next day, the ocean for two dives.

The seals are standard latex and they have now been cut, very cleanly.

The neck is cut to about line 5 1/2, and the wrists are cut to 5. So neck is 15 3/4" and wrists are 7" approximately.

The suit also has a Halcyon balanced pee valve on the left leg, never used.

No wear at all on the zipper. No wear at all on the turbo soles either, toe or heel. The suit is basically new.

$1000 shipped, CONTUS
CAM01050.jpgCAM01056.jpgCAM01061.jpgCAM01063.jpgCAM01048.jpgCAM01049.jpgCAM01055.jpgCAM01053.jpgCAM01058.jpgCAM01060.jpg

I purchased this suit back in February without being able to try it on. It had never seen water.

It seemed the XL would be what I needed with my chest size, but everything else it turns, out is just way too big for me.

I held on to it for a while, checking about alterations and such. Turns out they can only shorten the arms and legs by 2 inches and I need more than that!

In the mean time, I finally decided to give it a try and see what I thought. So it has been in my pool once and the next day, the ocean for two dives.

The seals are standard latex and they have now been cut, very cleanly.

The neck is cut to about line 5 1/2, and the wrists are cut to 5. So neck is 15 3/4" and wrists are 7" approximately.

The suit also has a Halcyon balanced pee valve on the left leg, never used.

No wear at all on the zipper. No wear at all on the turbo soles either, toe or heel. The suit is basically new.

$1000 shipped, CONTUS
View attachment 199035View attachment 199036View attachment 199037View attachment 199038View attachment 199039View attachment 199040View attachment 199041View attachment 199042View attachment 199043View attachment 199044

Or best offer

$850 shipped OBO

Is this still up for sale? Can you PM me?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom