Tec ONE 35 Watt LED Primary Light - VIDEO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TecDiveGear

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi all,
we finally found a moment to submerge into the freezing waters (36'F) of Bainbridge Quarry / PA to record long time
promised video presentation one of our newest led dive light - Tec ONE Primary Diving Light

Viz was really bad from 5 to 10ft but that was actually good to show slicing murky waters power of that very compact light.

Enjoy this 2 minute video, more coming soon ...

[video=youtube;Zve1sQNMNhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zve1sQNMNhM[/video]

For product details visit product page: Tec ONE Dive Light

tecone.jpg tecone (3).jpg tecone (4).jpg

Best for all in 2012 !

Sebastian J.
TecDiveGear.com
Technical Scuba Gear

So the spammer bumps the thread for you! Nice. lol..

Anyway, that lights beam looks very nice and tight. Looks like a great primary head.

I don't know if I've got the "spammer, tread" thing but the light quickly have became my favorite diving NJ shore wrecks.
Its a excellent communication tool for those murkiest waters. I will try to put up more movies with that light model but lacking a time so far ... best for all.

TecDiveGear.com

What I was referring to has been deleted. A spambot had bumped the thread, and that is how I ended up seeing this thread.

It looks like it has some good punch to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom