Light Monkey 12 W LED canister light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezerbrn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm selling a gently well cared for dive ready to dive can light. Burn time 4 to 4.5 hours the light is around 4 yrs old with about 100 dives on it. Still works perfect.

5.2aH 12W 750 Lumen LED light. This light is custom made by Corey when he was at Salvo (now Light Monkey) a some years ago. Primary Lights - Light Monkey Enterprises LLC
This link provides the same specs as this light but Corey made it with the on / off switch on the battery pack instead of the twist on light head. The light is perfect for a primary wreck diving light. It makes a great cave light as well. - $430.00 shipped. Includes the charger for the light.

This make a great affordable first Can light like it was for me or a second light for travel or training. Reason for selling? I looked at my dive logs and found that 80% of my dives were in open water and at night. So time for a bigger light.

Paypal or cash for local pick only please. CONUS lower 48. HI, AL and Can pays actual shipping. Limited money back guarantee (contact me for details).

The GoPro mount Not included :)

Attachments

• Light Monkey 12 W 3.jpg
    Light Monkey 12 W 3.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Light Monkey 12 W 4.jpg
    Light Monkey 12 W 4.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 124
  • Light Monkey 12W 1.jpg
    Light Monkey 12W 1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Light Monkey 12W 2.jpg
    Light Monkey 12W 2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 111
Pending payment... Backup offers well be considered if deal falls thru.

---------- Post added February 4th, 2013 at 11:28 PM ----------

This baby is sold... Thanks buyer you have an awesome light

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom