Tilly Tec Light special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I was introduced to Tilly Tec lights in person almost a year ago. I had heard of them a few years ago but I wasn't interested in LED for a primary light because word on the street was LED technology wasn't quite where it needed to be. All the LED lights I had seen, including a couple I owned for use in class, had a wide beam that wasn't great for signaling. Then I saw a couple of Tilly lights.

These lights are bright and have a great spot that can be easily seen by your buddy. There is also a decent flood that allows you to see the area surrounding the spot. Here's a video I took of a couple of my students who were using Tilly Tec lights. They are using the 3000-S3 and the 4500 in this video. These are LED lights, not HID lights!

Hole in the Wall « Rob Neto

LED has come a long way in the past few years but Tilly has been making these lights all along. They just haven't made it to the US until now. I've seen a lot of LED lights out there in the past couple of years and nothing compares to a Tilly Tec light. My Tilly Tec 3000-S3 is brighter than my 21 watt HID. My Tilly Tec 1500 LED is just as bright as my 21 watt HID and maybe even a little brighter. And it costs a lot less than my 21 watt HID retails for.

If you're in North Florida and want to try Tilly Tec lights let me now. I have a few lights available for you to try in water.

And for the next week, buy a Tilly Tec Primary Dive Light - Primary Lights : Chipola Divers, Sidemount, Technical, & Cave Diving Instruction & Mentoring - and get a SEAC R1 backup light included with your purchase (R1 Dive Light [LightR1] - $80.00 : Chipola Divers, Sidemount, Technical, & Cave Diving Instruction & Mentoring). Buy a $1000+ Tilly light and get 2 R1s.

Don't need another backup light? No worries. We'll substitute another item of equal or less value. Contact us to discuss your options. PM here or email at chipoladivers@gmail.com.

This offer ends Sunday, March 10, 2013, at midnight CST so don't put it off!

Just got some new Tilly Tec lights in today. We now have the LED 1500, LED 3000-S3, LED 4500 Video, and the 9000 and 18000 backup lights available for anyone who is diving in the Florida panhandle to come check out and take diving.

599165_10200347587429051_997355817_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom